Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ONE TIRED MOM






Today was a pretty crazy day. Elena and Stevie came over at 7 am, and as usual Emma did not want to get ready for school. After Emma got on the bus, I started to get some house work done when the phone rang. My 10 year old cousin Olivia had had enough of Azi and wanted to come over. She arrived at 10. We got Emma off the bus at 11:45 and ate lunch. They played super stars in concert ( they dress up and sing really loud Hanna Montana songs) untill 2, then we were off to the pool. We stayed intil about 5. When we got back I gave 3 kids (including myself)a bath and then we were off to the park to listen to a band and eat pizza and ice cream. It was a really fun day but boy am I tired. Tomorrow will be quiet and I am looking forward to it. Maybe I will take Emma somewhere special.....stay tuned.

1 comment:

Lori said...

sounds like a fun day....no wonder you are tired! We miss you and love you and are hoping to see you soon!
Lori and Lou