Friday, July 25, 2008

Jesus?



Last night we had a sleep over with Stevie. Emma fell asleep next to me, and Stevie fell asleep in Emma's bed. The picture above is how I found them in the morning, and i swear that is how they used to sleep when they were babies. After breakfast, I heard Emma yelling : STEVE, JESUS FELL OUT OF BED!!!!!!!
I started to laugh because all could think was what the heck are they up to now?
So I called them both in the kitchen and asked, what are you two doing? Steve said this is Jesus, and held up this little blue stuffed animal with clouds on it. He said that he named it Jesus because Jesus lives in the sky, and clouds are in the sky. I just started laughing and told them to go and play. So if anyone is wondering what Jesus looks like, just look above!!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I always wondered....and now I know!