Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fadrizzle


Today we started our steriods...not happy!

8:15p.m good night to all!
Hi everyone! Today was a procedure day at the hospital so we were there for a while. Emma was kind of nervous but as usual my strong little lady showed her strength. I was worried because last week her numbers were dropping but (thank God) they came right back up. As usual we had Eileen as our nurse, a die hard Red Sox fan so as Emma was being sedated Pat Was talking about Red Sox Drama. Dr. I is a Yankee fan so to change the subject he told a joke:

Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?
FADRIZZLE


I love Eileen and Dr. I they always know how to make us laugh when we are worried about what is going on. Well We head to Grandmas in Mass on Saturday and we can't wait to see everyone. ... Angela

No comments: