Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The subtle customer


This morning I encountered a customer and in the course of the meeting the following conversation took place:

Customer: Hey Pat why is your face swollen?
Pat: Oh I just had my wisdom teeth removed on Friday.
Customer: Really? Why did you wait so long to have it done?
Pat: Wait so long? I'm only 28!
Customer: 28!! Holy #@$% you look like you've had one hard life!!!

In retrospect, I am starting to think that it is time for a new look. Does anyone know the name of a good plastic surgeon? Or at the very least a good cosmetologist? You know, aside from the obvious hit to the "old" ego, you know what the worst part of this is????.......HE DIDN'T EVEN BUY ANYTHING!!!!! Sometimes you just have to laugh at the things people say.....or else you may kill them.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I would just like to say that that man needs to have his eyes checked!!!!