Wednesday, October 1, 2008

glasses




hello everyone!!! We brought Emma to the eye doctor a couple of weeks ago and found out that she needed glasses. She needs to wear them for reading and writing. Pat picked them up today and I thought that I would post pics and so that you could all see how cute she looks in them!!! Friday Emma goes on her field trip to Indian Rock Nature Preserve and she is so excited. She was suppose to go last year, but I decided not to send her because it was a few days before we were leaving for Disney and I was afraid that she was going to get sick ( they mix all of the classes). So while she is having fun on her field trip, I will be taking care of Pat who is having 3 wisdom teeth pulled. Hopefully everything goes well.

3 comments:

tina said...

She looks so cute- people with glasses rock :)

Lori said...

The glasses are damn cute. I like 'em. All the best people wear glasses!

Anonymous said...

good luck with the wisdom teeth Pat. i got mine out 9/23 and i'm still in some pain.
scott