Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Nason's Are Coming!!!





Hello everyone! This week has been pretty rainy, but yesterday the sun came out and we were able to go outside and have some water fun with our friends Izzy and Raina. I have those huge water tube guns that squirt water and the kids really love them. Today the kids are pretty tired from staying up and watching the Olympics, so we are just taking it easy. Emma and Elena are playing with their American girl dolls, and as usual Stevie is pretending to be the chef for them. In a little while we are going to watch a movie and enjoy some monkey munch that I made for them this morning. As for tonight Emma is sleeping over their house, and I am planning on doing NOTHING!!! I need some quiet time. On Saturday afternoon Lori, Pete, and Charlotte are coming to stay with us, and I cant wait to see them!!!! Emma is so excited she actually told Elena and Steve not to call because she needed time with her cousin. I hope that the weather is nice so we can all enjoy the outdoors. So have a great weekend everyone!!!!! And oh ya if you guys like my blog please comment.....no one ever does and I am starting to think that I am talking to myself. LOL

1 comment:

tina said...

Okay, I tried to post and then it made me open an account, so hopefully I'm not being repetitive-
I love your blogs! It's great to hear about what's going on with you guys- plus you're really funny :) The pix are great too! Keep it up- Scott and I appreciate it!