Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend






Emma had a half day on Thursday so we went up to my Aunt's house to hang out with our cousins. The kids decided to dig a new fire pit and have a camp out, well, at least roast some marshmallows for some s'mores. It rained on and off but we still stuck it out and has a wonderful night. Lots of laughs and lots of sugar......YUM! Saturday, Emma went to work with Daddy and I went to my friend Kristen's house to make pizza gain. Then that night we were off to my sister Tracy's for family game night. Boys vs. Girls in 80's trivia.....the girls won, of course! Today, when Easter finally arrived we were pretty beat but were looking forward to spending it with our friends Maryanne, Kristen, Kylie, Matt, Jill, Baby Marlo, and Josephine. Good food and good friends. After we finished eating we headed to Waterbury Extended Care to see Azi, then, we had very fast Easter egg hunt back at my cousins house. All in all a very busy weekend!! I'm looking forward to laying low tomorrow with my Lady!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Looks like a good weekend...and as busy as ours was. Hope vacation week is going well.....talk to you soon...