Monday, March 9, 2009

Influenza type A


  • Influenza Type A is the most common and also the scariest of the three influenzas, causing the most serious epidemics in history.
Emma woke up with a fever on Thursday night. I didn't think much of it...maybe a virus? It turns out that it was the flu. She was sick for tree days and is fine now but, Pat and I now have it. We have never felt so sick in our entire lives. Pats fever got up to 105.0, and mine was 102.0. Emma was picked up by my sister Tracy ( God Bless her ) today right before the ambulance came to get me. And Pat, he went to the Dr. and got some meds. There is nothing that they can really do for this type of flu......you just have to wait it out. A week is what they told us. I hope it goes faster than that because this is the first time in tree days that I have been able to lift up my head.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh no!!! That's awful.....I hope you are feeling better soon- wish I was there to help!

Pat said...

Thanks Lori...ang