Thursday, January 15, 2009

Questions


Packing, packing, packing.......that is what has been going on here!!! We leave in 3 days for Disney and Emma can not wait!!! Mom, did you pack my camera? Mom, did you pack shoes? Mom, did you pack my Mini Mouse ears? Mom, did you pack my Hanna Montana shirt? Mom, is Stevie bringing socks too? Can I sit next to my best buddy Steve on the plane? Mom, if my ears don't pop on the plane will they pop off of my head? How far away is Disney? Will I have a window seat like last time? Do you think Elena will get sick and throw up on Daddy on the Tower of Terror? How many things can I buy? Do all of the shoes that you packed for me match? Mommy, can I call Stevie and ask him what ride he wants to go on first? Mommy, why are you packing a HUGE bottle of Advil? HaHa ...it is going to be so much fun!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

She is so funny!!! Not much longer....